Kristy L. Hamilton, MD
Kristy L. Hamilton, M.D. is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon in Houston, Texas. Dr. Hamilton creates a customized, tailored experience for her patients to achieve their aesthetic goals. She understands each patient’s individual needs and applies her surgical skill with meticulous detail to create a natural and beautiful result. Her patients’ well-being is her utmost concern, and she is well known for her compassionate care.
Dr. Hamilton offers the full range of bespoke aesthetic plastic surgery including rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, facelifts and facial rejuvenation, fat transfer, chin surgery, breast augmentation and lifts, body contouring and liposuction, as well as reconstructive facial and breast surgery.
Dr. Hamilton is passionate about plastic surgery, and she enjoys blending her love of both science and the arts. She attended Vanderbilt University and received an Honors degree in both mathematics and French, with double minors in chemistry and biology. As a commissioned artist as well as a scientist, plastic surgery was a natural pathway for Dr. Hamilton to blend her artistic side with scientific precision.
Arm Lift Surgery With Dr. Kristy Hamilton
Dr. Hamilton obtained her medical degree at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston where she benefited from training at top hospitals such as Houston Methodist Hospital, St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital, level 1 trauma center Ben Taub General Hospital, the nation’s largest Veteran’s Affairs Hospital, MD Anderson Cancer Center, and Texas Children’s Hospital.
The opportunity to train with leaders in plastic surgery led her to complete a rigorous six-year residency training program in plastic surgery at Baylor College of Medicine to become a plastic surgeon skilled in cosmetic surgery, microsurgery, hand and reconstructive surgery, trauma reconstruction, and pediatric plastic surgery for congenital abnormalities.
Dr. Hamilton’s passion for research has resulted in the publication of over twenty peer-reviewed manuscripts and book chapters. Dr. Hamilton has been invited to present her research at over fifteen medical conferences. She enjoys being on the cutting edge of plastic surgery and offering the latest techniques and innovative technologies to her patients in an environment highly committed to patient safety and comfort.
Dr. Hamilton prides herself on providing exceptional, individualized care for her patients in the safest manner possible. She is a citizen of the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom and speaks English and French. She sees her patients at the Westlake Dermatology Houston location in beautiful University Place.
Dr. Hamilton is a member of the Texas Medical Association and the Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Dr. Hamilton in the News
- Houston Chronicle – West U Doctor Helps Launch New Cosmetic Surgery Practice Near Museum District
Book OnlineKristy L. Hamilton, M.D.
Patient Testimonials About Dr. Hamilton
- “It was my first time at Westlake Dermatology at West University. My doc was doc Kristy Hamilton- Plastic Surgeon. She was very knowledgeable and I’m very satisfied with her procedure also her assistant was great! Definitely I will go back! Thank you!” — Jane G. (September 28, 2020)
- “Angela and Dr. Hamilton have genuine care and concern for me as their patient. Dr. Hamilton’s bedside manners are REMARKABLE!” — Justine M. (September 16, 2020)
- “Can’t think of anything that would of made it more enjoyable! Absolutely love the place, location, staff, nurses and Dr. Hamilton.” — Kathy H. (September 11, 2020)
- “It was a wonderful experience! The doctor and staff were all so professional, friendly, and caring. Dr. Hamilton’s meticulous attention to detail gave me fantastic results!” — Nancy H. (September 9, 2020)
- “People were so nice and everything was smooth and well explained. It felt like a legit hospital type place rather than some shady clinic. Very knowledgeable and nice staff too.” — Hadassah M. (September 1, 2020)
- “My experience was amazing! The doctor and the staff are so sweet and super helpful. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.” — Jessica S. (August 27, 2020)
- “Everything was very nice! I’ll be back.” — Monique M. (August 20, 2020)
- “Great Dr, nurse and staff.” — Erin D. (August 8, 2020)
- “Amazing experience!” — Erica S. (August 6, 2020)
- “The doctor and the nurse were very knowledgeable, very friendly, pleasant, welcoming and answered all my questions and ensure that I would be taken care of. I look forward to returning.” — Nicole B. (July 31, 2020)
- “Great cosmetic/dermatological practice in a convenient location. Awesome staff including the front desk, nurses, and physicians. Westlake is a clean and elegant facility and provides excellent care.
Dr. Kristy Hamilton is a wonderful physician – she is both personable and extremely professional. She went above and beyond in my consultation to explain the various options available to me and provided insightful recommendations. She took time to listen to my concerns, conducted a thorough evaluated, provided detailed instructions and meaningful feedback. Most importantly, she performed the cosmetic procedure perfectly and explained each step along the way. She is an expert in cosmetics and is exceptionally skilled. She is awesome and I would highly recommend her. Angela (RN) was also very professional and comforting. She was thorough, professional and a delight to interact with. The front desk also made check in and check out process easy. After carefully researching practices in Houston, I came across Westlake Dermatology. I was impressed by the facility and expertise of their practitioners. This is a new practice, but the doctors are great clinicians with experience and knowledge. It is imperative when seeking cosmetic or dermatological procedures that one entrusts his/her care to the best and I can wholeheartedly say Westlake Dermatology is one of the best practices in Houston.” — Sharmen K. (July 17, 2020)