Kristy L. Hamilton, MD
Kristy L. Hamilton, M.D. is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon in Houston, Texas. Dr. Hamilton creates a customized, tailored experience for her patients to achieve their aesthetic goals. She understands each patient’s individual needs and applies her surgical skill with meticulous detail to create a natural and beautiful result. Her patients’ well-being is her utmost concern, and she is well known for her compassionate care.
Dr. Hamilton offers the full range of bespoke aesthetic plastic surgery including rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, facelifts and facial rejuvenation, fat transfer, chin surgery, breast augmentation and lifts, body contouring and liposuction, as well as reconstructive facial and breast surgery.
Dr. Hamilton is passionate about plastic surgery, and she enjoys blending her love of both science and the arts. She attended Vanderbilt University and received an Honors degree in both mathematics and French, with double minors in chemistry and biology. As a commissioned artist as well as a scientist, plastic surgery was a natural pathway for Dr. Hamilton to blend her artistic side with scientific precision.
Arm Lift Surgery With Dr. Kristy Hamilton
Dr. Hamilton obtained her medical degree at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston where she benefited from training at top hospitals such as Houston Methodist Hospital, St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital, level 1 trauma center Ben Taub General Hospital, the nation’s largest Veteran’s Affairs Hospital, MD Anderson Cancer Center, and Texas Children’s Hospital.
The opportunity to train with leaders in plastic surgery led her to complete a rigorous six-year residency training program in plastic surgery at Baylor College of Medicine to become a plastic surgeon skilled in cosmetic surgery, microsurgery, hand and reconstructive surgery, trauma reconstruction, and pediatric plastic surgery for congenital abnormalities.
Dr. Hamilton’s passion for research has resulted in the publication of over twenty peer-reviewed manuscripts and book chapters. Dr. Hamilton has been invited to present her research at over fifteen medical conferences. She enjoys being on the cutting edge of plastic surgery and offering the latest techniques and innovative technologies to her patients in an environment highly committed to patient safety and comfort.
Dr. Hamilton prides herself on providing exceptional, individualized care for her patients in the safest manner possible. She is a citizen of the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom and speaks English and French. She sees her patients at the Westlake Dermatology Houston location in beautiful University Place.
Dr. Hamilton is a member of the Texas Medical Association and the Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Dr. Hamilton in the News
- Houstonia Magazine – How to Get Perfect, Kissable Lips This Valentine’s Day
- Houston Chronicle – Everything You Need to Know About Collagen Supplements
- Houston Chronicle – West U Doctor Helps Launch New Cosmetic Surgery Practice Near Museum District
Book OnlineKristy L. Hamilton, M.D.
Patient Testimonials About Dr. Hamilton
- “Everything was explained in a knowledgeable way! I was so impressed with both assistant and doctor! You all made me feel comfortable and I am definitely going to get my procedure done. Thanks for your time.” — Robbie H. (April 27, 2021)
- “The Houston office is lovely and the staff is wonderful. They listen and provide clear information so one can make an informative decision. Thank you!” — Kari M. (April 27, 2021)
- “Wonderful team and Dr Hamilton is great!” — Megan P. (April 21, 2021)
- “Very informative, made me feel very secure about my decision with smartlipo.” — Ariel M. (April 6, 2021)
- “A great visit – easy in and out. Would definitely recommend Westlake Dermatology.” — Tara A. (March 23, 2021)
- “I love Dr. Hamilton, and had such a great experience at Westlake Dermatology! She is the only person I trust with injectables.” — Lori D. (March 18, 2021)
- “Dr. Hamilton is very personable, I feel she sincerely wants the best for me. I feel she relates to everyone so well. She and Angela made me feel so welcomed, comfortable, and I left feeling like.a new and improved me!! I’ll definitely be back!” — Mary S. (March 17, 2021)
- “The doctor and staff made me feel comfortable and are always so informative and answer all my questions. I leave knowing I’m in great hands!” — Victoria L. (March 12, 2021)
- “Great experience! Wouldn’t have changed anything. They spend a lot of time getting to know your goals and how to achieve them. This was my first follow up and I’m excited to continue working with the clinic!” — Rachel A. (March 9, 2021)
- “No, I believe that this office is doing an exceptional job in customer service and patient care. Dr. Hamilton is the real deal; her work is beautiful and her bedside manner is unmatched. Likewise, the office staff are very warm and accommodating.” — Jamie H. (March 3, 2021)
- “I mean ya’ll are Awesome! Great staff! “ — Dominique J. (February 25, 2021)
- “Inviting lobby w/ sweet gals at the front desk. Super doctors & nurses that are very informative & kind.” — Analisa F. (February 23, 2021)
- “Thank you to Dr. Hamilton for being a AWESOME provider. Kuddos to the staff Angela and Ally for all your help.” — Flor M. (February 8, 2021)
- “So beautiful and everyone there is so nice I’m definitely coming back ! 🙂 “ — Isabel W. (February 5, 2021)
- “My visit with Dr Hamilton was very pleasant, thorough and informative. She & her nurse took the time to listen to what I had to say as well as answer all my questions. I have a considerable amount of scaring and I usually feel insecure when examined. I did not feel that way when Dr. Hamilton examined me. She is very compassionate and professional in her approach and I left her office with the assurance that she knows what she is doing and I would be in experienced professional hands cared for with respect & dignity. Her nurse is an RN with years of experience which also calmed my fears of anesthesia. The only suggestion I would make to those who seek to be treated like a human being, visit Dr. Kristy Hamilton, you won’t regret it!” — Cornella W. (February 2, 2021)
- “Dr. Hamilton was so kind and efficient too!” — Michael E. (January 26, 2021)
- “My visit was amazing! Allie and Angela got me prepped and ready and Dr. Hamilton is truly a wizard. I strutted out looking totally refreshed and feeling 500x more confident. Thanks Westlake Dermatology! “ — Shelby G. (January 21, 2021)
- “Dr. Kristy Hamilton made my facial-optimization dreams come true — all non-surgically! She is a plastic surgeon who values precise work and natural, elegant beauty, while providing outstanding patient care. Both artistic and scientific in her approach, Dr. Hamilton created a beautiful, yet natural, transformative outcome that I absolutely love! I highly recommend her!” — Nancy H. (January 20, 2021)
- “I was very impressed with the level of service provided, staff helpfulness and competency, along with the office space. I will definitely be back!” — Kerri M. (December 8, 2020)
- “Dr.Hamilton and her team are so professional and I just loved the experience.” — Alexis T. (November 25, 2020)
- “Son muy amables y profesionales muy recomendable!” — Sonia V. (November 18, 2020)
- “All staff were very professional, helpful and friendly.” — James H. (November 12, 2020)
- “Dr Hamilton was very knowledgeable and patient when I got woozy during the procedure!” — Rachel G. (November 3, 2020)
- “Everything exceeded my expectations!” — Stephanie L. (November 2, 2020)
- “Absolutely LOVE Dr. Hamilton and her assistant! Will come back to see them both soon.” — Marie C. (October 26, 2020)
- “I always have a great experience at WD. Abigail and Dr. Hamilton were great- will definitely be recommending to family and friends!” — Madison S. (October 21, 2020)
- “Staff were all very knowledgeable and friendly. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience!” — Brooke H. (October 16, 2020)
- “Dr. Hamilton and the entire Westlake staff made my experience so pleasant! From the relaxing lounge, to the lush exam rooms, and the friendly staff I wanted to move in! Dr. Hamilton is extremely professional but also genuinely cares about her patients!” — Heidi G. (October 14, 2020)
- “It was my first time at Westlake Dermatology at West University. My doc was doc Kristy Hamilton- Plastic Surgeon. She was very knowledgeable and I’m very satisfied with her procedure also her assistant was great! Definitely I will go back! Thank you!” — Jane G. (September 28, 2020)
- “Angela and Dr. Hamilton have genuine care and concern for me as their patient. Dr. Hamilton’s bedside manners are REMARKABLE!” — Justine M. (September 16, 2020)
- “Can’t think of anything that would of made it more enjoyable! Absolutely love the place, location, staff, nurses and Dr. Hamilton.” — Kathy H. (September 11, 2020)
- “It was a wonderful experience! The doctor and staff were all so professional, friendly, and caring. Dr. Hamilton’s meticulous attention to detail gave me fantastic results!” — Nancy H. (September 9, 2020)
- “People were so nice and everything was smooth and well explained. It felt like a legit hospital type place rather than some shady clinic. Very knowledgeable and nice staff too.” — Hadassah M. (September 1, 2020)
- “My experience was amazing! The doctor and the staff are so sweet and super helpful. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.” — Jessica S. (August 27, 2020)
- “Everything was very nice! I’ll be back.” — Monique M. (August 20, 2020)
- “Great Dr, nurse and staff.” — Erin D. (August 8, 2020)
- “Amazing experience!” — Erica S. (August 6, 2020)
- “The doctor and the nurse were very knowledgeable, very friendly, pleasant, welcoming and answered all my questions and ensure that I would be taken care of. I look forward to returning.” — Nicole B. (July 31, 2020)
- “Great cosmetic/dermatological practice in a convenient location. Awesome staff including the front desk, nurses, and physicians. Westlake is a clean and elegant facility and provides excellent care.
Dr. Kristy Hamilton is a wonderful physician – she is both personable and extremely professional. She went above and beyond in my consultation to explain the various options available to me and provided insightful recommendations. She took time to listen to my concerns, conducted a thorough evaluated, provided detailed instructions and meaningful feedback. Most importantly, she performed the cosmetic procedure perfectly and explained each step along the way. She is an expert in cosmetics and is exceptionally skilled. She is awesome and I would highly recommend her. Angela (RN) was also very professional and comforting. She was thorough, professional and a delight to interact with. The front desk also made check in and check out process easy. After carefully researching practices in Houston, I came across Westlake Dermatology. I was impressed by the facility and expertise of their practitioners. This is a new practice, but the doctors are great clinicians with experience and knowledge. It is imperative when seeking cosmetic or dermatological procedures that one entrusts his/her care to the best and I can wholeheartedly say Westlake Dermatology is one of the best practices in Houston.” — Sharmen K. (July 17, 2020)