Natalie Yingling, FNP-C
Natalie Yingling is a Family Nurse Practitioner and a graduate from the University of Texas at Austin. Natalie received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from UT and graduated with honors in 2011. She worked as a registered nurse in the emergency and endoscopy departments for over 5 years. While working as a registered nurse, she returned to the University of Texas and completed her Master of Science in Nursing. She is board certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner through the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
After completing her Masters degree, Natalie specialized in cosmetic dermatology. Natalie is a member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and Austin Advanced Practice Nurses.
As an advanced practice nurse, Natalie is devoted to providing comprehensive, personalized, and compassionate care to all of her patients. Natalie loves working with the talented team of healthcare professionals at Westlake Dermatology where she can help her patients meet their aesthetic goals and enhance their natural beauty. She is a native Austinite, and when she’s not at work she enjoys running on Town Lake, traveling, and playing with her dog.
TESTIMONIALS FROM Natalie’s PATIENTS:
- “Loved every part of it!” — Tyler K. (November 15, 2019)
- “Natalie is amazing! She is knowledgeable as well as gentle, and has a great “eye” for esthetic detail. She discussed the options with me prior to starting and answered all of my questions. I was very happy with my experience and I would definitely recommend Natalie and Westlake Dermatology to a friend.” — Edmondson K. (November 21, 2019)
- “My experience was wonderful! Loved the person who gave me my treatments and will definitely return (with friends!).” — Joshua F. (September 23, 2019)
- “Natalie was amazing! She listened to exactly what I wanted and I’m loving my results. Additionally, she recommended products for my needs.” — Kristina B. (July 23, 2019)
- “I am very happy with my lip injection!” — Jennifer M. (July 3, 2019)
- “I loved everything about my visit! It was my first time getting Botox and lip injections. Natalie was amazing and made me feel comfortable throughout the process. She did an excellent job and I’ve already referred my friends who complemented me on my lips! The front desk ladies were also very kind and helpful. I love that they offered me a Topo Chico as I was leaving. That was the cherry on top!” — Rachael V. (June 26, 2019)
- “Natalie was extremely professional and very knowledgeable on all the services I asked about. Rarely do I meet a healthcare provider that is as compassionate as she is. Westlake Derm should be proud to have her!” — Curtis C. (June 1, 2019)
- “The office is beautiful, everyone made me feel so comfortable and I am so happy with the results.” — Paige G. (February 1, 2019)
- “I LOVED Natalie…. she answered all my questions and communicated well with me (I am Deaf, so it takes patience!) She spoke slowly like I asked, and typed on her iPad if I needed her to…. she shared her email with me, and told me when and what locations she works at. I just moved from Baton Rouge, Louisiana so I was very rreluctant about going to a new place because I was a REGULAR at my clinic back home, I’m so happy I found Natalie and Westlake! :)” — Sarah T. (January 22, 2019)